Monday, October 22, 2007

Money Deleted Scenes

The deleted scenes for Money are up and they are great. Well...one is blah.



Two is hilarious. I wish they would have kept it in. Go watch it if you haven't already. http://www.nbc.com/The_Office



That was one thing I did want to see more of in this last episode was more Andy and Angela. They just had the small bit close to the end as a segue for the awesome Dwight/Jim moment.



Anyway, just thought I'd add that. I will sometime soon get to the rest of what I thought about Money, but this week is hectic so I make no promises.

EDIT:// Number 3 is up and it is awesome!! I wish they would have kept it in! It is exactly what I missed in the episode. I wanted more Mose and more of Shrute Farm. That was exactly what it was.
Plus the moment with Mose on the tramp tickles my JAM romance side because it makes them seem so parental. Especially Pam's response "Okay, Mose, we're watching." Just like two parents humoring an eager little kid. It reminded me of The Fire. Ask me why. I dare you.

Anyway...just thought I'd mention that. I love Mose. More Mose, please. Paul Liberstein (Toby) who wrote that episode - please ensure that Mose will feature again this season.

No comments: